A ball burnisher dental instrument is a tool used to smooth and shape dental restorations, such as fillings and crowns.
Some of the features of ball burnisher dental instruments include
- Ball-shaped tip The tip of the instrument is round and ball-shaped, allowing dentists to easily contour and shape dental restorations.
- Variety of sizes Ball burnishers come in a variety of sizes to accommodate different tooth shapes and restoration sizes.
- Smooth surface The ball-shaped tip has a smooth surface, which allows for precise and gentle shaping of restorations.
- Non-stick properties Many ball burnishers are coated with a non-stick material, which prevents dental materials from sticking to the instrument.
- Ergonomic design Ball burnishers are designed to be comfortable to hold and use, with ergonomic handles and grips that reduce hand fatigue during procedures.
Sterilizable Ball burnishers are made of materials that can be sterilized to prevent the spread of infection and disease.
There are no reviews yet.