Oorthodontic scissors with Tungsten Carbide Inserts are a type of orthodontic tool used in dentistry that has some additional features compared to regular dental scissors.
Some possible features of these scissors may include
- Tungsten carbide inserts These scissors have tungsten carbide inserts, which are very hard and wear-resistant materials. This makes the scissors more durable and able to withstand heavy use.
- Enhanced cutting performance The tungsten carbide inserts may improve the cutting performance of the scissors, allowing them to cut through tougher materials with ease.
- Long-lasting sharpness The tungsten carbide inserts may also help to maintain the sharpness of the scissors for a longer period of time.
- Curved blades and fine tips Like regular Beebe Scissors, these scissors may also have curved blades and fine tips for accessing hard-to-reach areas and performing precise cutting and trimming.
- Ergonomic handles The handles of these scissors may also be ergonomically designed for comfort during use.
Sterilizable Like regular Beebe Scissors, these scissors may also be sterilizable for use in a clinical setting.
There are no reviews yet.