- There is no such thing as a “carving knife dental instrument”
- Dental instruments known as “carvers” are used to shape and contour dental restorations
- Carvers typically have a sharp, pointed tip and a curved or angled blade
- They may have a textured handle for improved grip and control
- They may have a double-ended design with different blade shapes for versatility.
This is an example of mega menu dropdown. You can edit it from admin panel -> HTML Blocks -> Menu shop.
All these pages are not included with a dummy content. You can configure your shop page as you need in Theme Settings -> Shop.
There are no reviews yet.