The main features of Cryer Root Elevators include
- Curved or angled handle for improved grip and control
- Pointed or scooped tip for engaging and lifting the root of the tooth
- Serrated or ridged tip for added grip on the tooth (some variations)
- Different sizes, shapes, and angles to fit different teeth and extraction needs
- Commonly used in combination with other dental extraction tools, such as forceps, to safely and efficiently remove teeth. It is also made of high-quality stainless steel for durability and sterilization.
There are no reviews yet.