Metzenbaum Scissors are a type of surgical scissors that are commonly used in dental procedures for cutting soft tissue.
Some of their features include
- Sharp, pointed tips The scissors have sharp, pointed tips that allow for precise cutting of soft tissue such as gums or oral mucosa.
- Serrated blades The blades of the scissors are serrated, which helps grip and cut through tissue more easily.
- Durable stainless steel construction The scissors are made of stainless steel, which is durable and easy to sterilize.
- Handle design The scissors’ handle is designed for a comfortable grip and precise control during cutting.
- The scissors come in different sizes and lengths.
- The scissors can be curved or straight.
RDM Dental Metzenbaum Scissors are commonly used in dental procedures such as periodontal surgery, implant placement, and oral biopsy. They are also used in a wide range of general surgical procedures, such as thoracic, gynaecological, and plastic surgery.