A Solid Discoid dental instrument is a type of dental hand instrument used for a variety of procedures in dentistry.
Some features of this instrument include
- Solid, discoid shape The instrument has a solid, discoid shape with a flat disc-like blade that is used for various procedures.
- Stainless steel construction The instrument is typically made of durable stainless steel, which is resistant to corrosion and can withstand frequent use.
- Versatile The Solid Discoid instrument can be used for a variety of procedures, including shaping and contouring of dental restorative materials, removing dental plaque and calculus, and smoothing and polishing of dental surfaces.
- Sterilizable The instrument can be easily sterilized after each use to ensure a high level of safety and hygiene for patients.
- Different sizes Solid discoid instruments are available in different sizes and shapes to access hard-to-reach areas of the tooth.
- Non-slip handle The handle is designed to provide a secure grip for the user, it could be made of a variety of materials such as plastic or metal, which are comfortable to hold and easy to maneuver.