The German tungsten carbide Long Handle Distal End Cutter orthodontic plier is available in black or white finish, with a customize handle length.
Here are the features of a German tungsten carbide long handle distal end cutter
- Made of tungsten carbide, a hard and strong material, for efficient and long-lasting cutting
- Long handle design provides leverage and easier access to hard-to-reach areas in the mouth
- Narrow, pointed tip for precise cutting of wire
- Serrated jaws to grip wire securely
- Built-in wire bending slot or groove
- Round handle to reduce fatigue during prolonged use
- Ergonomic design for comfort and ease of use
- Sterilizable or autoclavable materials to allow for clean and safe use in a clinical setting.
There are no reviews yet.