The cutter also comes with two different cutting edges for removing material from the root surface of the tooth and for removing material from the crown surface of the tooth. This allows you to cut through multiple layers of enamel without having to change blades or stop halfway through the process!
Here are the features of a German tungsten carbide long handle distal end cutter orthodontic plier:
- Made of tungsten carbide, a hard and strong material, for efficient and long-lasting cutting
- Long handle design provides leverage and easier access to hard-to-reach areas in the mouth
- Narrow, pointed tip for precise cutting of wire
- Serrated jaws to grip wire securely
- Built-in wire bending slot or groove
- Hole loaded handle to reduce fatigue during prolonged use
- Ergonomic handle design for comfort and ease of use
- Sterilizable or autoclavable materials to allow for clean and safe use in a clinical setting.
There are no reviews yet.