The German German Tungsten Long Handle Small Face Pin & Ligature Cutter Orthodontic Plier is a small-size, long-handled device that is constructed of durable stainless steel.
Here are the features of a German tungsten long handle small face pin & ligature cutter
- Made of tungsten, a hard and strong material, for efficient and long-lasting cutting of pins and ligatures
- Long handle design provides leverage and easier access to hard-to-reach areas in the mouth
- Small face design allows for precise and controlled cutting
- Serrated jaws to grip wire securely
- Built-in wire bending slot or groove
- Spring-loaded handle to reduce fatigue during prolonged use
- Ergonomic handle design for comfort and ease of use
- Sterilizable or autoclavable materials to allow for clean and safe use in a clinical setting.
There are no reviews yet.