The Rainbow Micro Miniature Distal End Cutter with Safety Hold German T.C. Insert orthodontic plier has been designed for ease of use by anyone who needs to work on their smile or looks after other people’s teeth.
Some features of this type of plier may include
- German tungsten carbide inserts Tungsten carbide is a very hard and durable material that is resistant to wear and tear. The inserts are made from tungsten carbide and are used to cut through hard materials, such as orthodontic wires.
- The rainbow finishes The plier may have a rainbow finish, which can provide a colourful and visually appealing appearance.
- Micro miniature size The plier is designed to be small and compact, which makes it easier to use in tight spaces.
- Distal end cutter The plier is specifically designed to cut wires at the distal end, which is the end closest to the patient’s mouth.
- Safety holds The plier may have a safety hold feature, which can help to prevent the wire from slipping while it is being cut.
- Ergonomic handle The handle of the plier may be designed to fit comfortably in the user’s hand, which can help to reduce fatigue and improve control while cutting.
There are no reviews yet.