A mini head distal end cutter with a safety hold and German T.C. inserts is an orthodontic plier that is used in orthodontic treatment to cut wires and brackets. It is specifically designed to allow the user to make precise, controlled cuts in tight spaces, such as the distal ends of orthodontic wires.
Some features of this type of plier may include
- German T.C. (tungsten carbide) inserts Tungsten carbide is a very hard and durable material that is resistant to wear and tear. The inserts are made from tungsten carbide and are used to cut through hard materials, such as orthodontic wires.
- Mini head size The plier has a small head size, which makes it easier to use in tight spaces.
- Distal end cutter The plier is specifically designed to cut wires at the distal end, which is the end closest to the patient’s mouth.
- Safety holds The plier may have a safety hold feature, which can help to prevent the wire from slipping while it is being cut.
- Ergonomic handle The handle of the plier may be designed to fit comfortably in the user’s hand, which can help to reduce fatigue and improve control while cutting.
Durable construction The plier may be made from high-quality materials and be built to last, making it a reliable tool for use in orthodontic treatment.