The German T.C. Long Handle Pin & Ligature Cutter Orthodontic plier is the tool of choice for orthodontic treatment use by professionals looking to prevent cross-contamination during treatment.
Here are some features that might be commonly found in a “German Tungsten Carbide Long Handle Pin & Ligature Cutter Orthodontic Plier”:
- Tungsten carbide inserts These are extremely hard and durable materials that are resistant to wear and can be used to cut through tough materials, such as wire.
- Pin and ligature cutter This type of plier is designed for cutting pins and ligatures, which are small metal or wire components used in orthodontic procedures.
- Long handle The long handle of this plier may provide improved leverage and easier access to hard-to-reach areas.
- Orthodontic plier This type of plier is specifically designed for use in orthodontic procedures and may have features that are useful in these procedures, such as precise gripping or cutting surfaces.
- Sterilizable orthodontic instruments are made from materials that can be sterilized, such as stainless steel, to help prevent the spread of infection.
- Curved design The curved design of the plier may allow for better access to hard-to-reach areas and improved visibility of the work area.
There are no reviews yet.