A pin and ligature cutter is a type of orthodontic plier used by dentists and orthodontists to cut orthodontic pins and ligatures (small rubber bands used to secure wires to brackets).
Some features of these pliers may include
- German tungsten carbide inserts These inserts are made of tungsten carbide, a hard and durable material that is resistant to wear and tear. They are often used in dental instruments because they can withstand the high levels of force required for orthodontic work.
- Pin and ligature cutter The pliers are designed with a cutter specifically for cutting orthodontic pins and ligatures.
- Straight jaws The pliers may have straight jaws, which are useful for cutting wires and other orthodontic appliances with a straight edge.
- Durability The tungsten carbide pad is highly resistant to wear and abrasion, ensuring that the tool will have a long lifespan even with frequent use.
- Efficient bracket removal Tungsten carbide pads are designed to remove orthodontic brackets with minimal damage to teeth and gums.
- Comfortable grip The tool is designed with a handle that allows the user to hold it securely and comfortably, making it easier to apply pressure and remove brackets with precision.
- Lightweight and compact The tool is likely to be lightweight and compact in size, making it easy to handle and store.
- Sterilizable The tool can be sterilized to maintain cleanliness and prevent cross-contamination between patients.
- Easy to use The tool is likely to be user-friendly, with a simple design that allows for quick and easy bracket removal.
There are no reviews yet.