A distal end cutter holds an orthodontic plier is a type of dental instrument used by orthodontists and dentists to cut orthodontic wires.
Some features of these pliers may include
- Distal end cutter The pliers are designed with a cutter specifically for cutting orthodontic wires at their distal ends (the ends furthest from the center of the mouth).
- Hold function The pliers may also have a hold function, which allows them to securely grip the wire while it is being cut.
- Durability The tungsten carbide pad is highly resistant to wear and abrasion, ensuring that the tool will have a long lifespan even with frequent use.
- Efficient bracket removal Tungsten carbide pads are designed to remove orthodontic brackets with minimal damage to teeth and gums.
- Comfortable grip The tool is designed with a handle that allows the user to hold it securely and comfortably, making it easier to apply pressure and remove brackets with precision.
- Tungsten carbide inserts These are extremely hard and durable materials that are resistant to wear and can be used to cut through tough materials, such as a wire.
- Lightweight and compact The tool is likely to be lightweight and compact in size, making it easy to handle and store.
- Sterilizable The tool can be sterilized to maintain cleanliness and prevent cross-contamination between patients.
- Easy to use The tool is likely to be user-friendly, with a simple design that allows for quick and easy bracket removal.