A mirror handle is a dental instrument used in dental procedures to provide a clear view of the oral cavity.
Some common features of a mirror handle dental instrument include
- Handle The handle of a mirror handle dental instrument is typically made of stainless steel, plastic or a combination of both, and is designed to be comfortable to hold and easy to grip.
- Mirror The mirror is typically made of high-quality glass or metal and is mounted on the end of the handle. It is usually angled to provide a clear view of the teeth and gums.
- Size Mirror handle dental instruments are available in a range of sizes to accommodate different patient needs and dental procedures.
- Sterilization The instrument must be sterilized before use to prevent the spread of infection. Mirror handle dental instruments are designed for easy sterilization using autoclaves or other sterilization techniques.
- Durability Mirror handle dental instruments are designed to be durable and long-lasting, able to withstand repeated sterilization and use without becoming damaged or worn out.
- Compatibility The mirror handle is compatible with a variety of different dental mirrors, allowing dentists to select the best mirror for the particular procedure or patient.
There are no reviews yet.