An Ochsenbein periodontal chisel is a dental instrument used for the removal of subgingival calculus and other deposits from the root surfaces of teeth.
The main features of an Ochsenbein periodontal chisel are:
- Thin, pointed blade for precise removal of subgingival calculus and other deposits
- Handle for grip and control
- Available in a variety of sizes to accommodate different tasks and tooth anatomy
- Typically used in periodontal procedures
- Made of high-quality stainless steel for durability and sterilization
- The tip of the chisel is usually sharpened on both sides to allow for easy access to all surfaces of the tooth
- The design of the handle allows for a comfortable grip, which reduces hand fatigue during prolonged use.
- The chisel is designed to be used with a light touch to avoid any damage to the surrounding healthy tissue.
There are no reviews yet.