The Olsen-Hegar needle holder is a surgical instrument used in needlework and suturing. It is commonly used in dentistry and veterinary medicine.
The features of this tool include
- a ratcheted thumb grip that allows for precise control of the needle
- a strong, durable construction
- a locking mechanism that keeps the needle securely in place while in use
- a small size and fine tip that makes it ideal for use in tight spaces and on small structures
- jaws that are slightly curved, to match the shape of the needle being used
- a tungsten carbide inserts in the jaws that help to prevent slipping and makes it easy to grip the needle.
There are no reviews yet.