Some features of partial tray dental include
- Metal framework Partial tray dentures have a metal framework that provides stability and support to the artificial teeth.
- Acrylic or resin base The base of the partial denture is made of acrylic or resin material and is custom-made to fit the contours of the patient’s mouth.
- Clasps The partial tray dental has clasps or metal hooks that attach to the remaining natural teeth, holding the partial denture securely in place.
- Artificial teeth The partial denture has artificial teeth that are made to match the color and shape of the patient’s natural teeth.
- Comfortable Partial tray dentures are designed to be comfortable to wear and allow the patient to eat and speak with ease.
- Easy to clean Partial tray dentures are easy to clean and maintain with regular brushing and soaking.
Customizable Partial tray dentures are customizable and can be designed to fit the specific needs of the patient.
There are no reviews yet.