Some common features of delicate serrated tip Samaha Mathieu orthodontic tool include
- Delicate serrated tip The serrated tip allows for a better grip and control when working with delicate wires, helping to prevent them from slipping or bending during orthodontic procedures.
- Mathieu design The Mathieu design is a type of needle holder with a latch-type lock. The lock allows for secure grasping and manipulation of the needle while the fine tip allows the precision in placing the wire.
- Stainless steel construction most Samaha Mathieu are made of stainless steel, which is durable and easy to clean.
- Ergonomic handle design designed for comfortable use by orthodontist and to reduce hand fatigue and muscle strain.
- Non-slip grips many Samaha Mathieu have non-slip grips, which help to prevent the tool from slipping out of the user’s hand, allowing for a secure grip during procedures.
- precision tip the precision tip of Samaha Mathieu allows for easy and precise positioning of wires and other orthodontic materials during procedures.
- Delicate Design with a delicate design this tool is perfect for delicate orthodontic work and can be used for procedures such as placement of interarch wires and elastic ligatures.
The Samaha Mathieu orthodontic tool is typically used for placement of delicate orthodontic wires, such as inter-arch wires, and elastic ligatures. It is a precision instrument that is designed to provide excellent control and accuracy during orthodontic procedures.