This tool is ideal for removing small amounts of bone from the roots of your teeth so that you can have access to them without having to drill into them first!
Here are some features that might be commonly found in orthodontic pliers
- Tungsten carbide inserts These are extremely hard and durable materials that are resistant to wear and can be used to cut through tough materials, such as wire.
- Orthodontic plier This type of plier is specifically designed for use in orthodontic procedures and may have features that are useful in these procedures, such as precise gripping or cutting surfaces.
- Curved design The curved design of the plier may allow for better access to hard-to-reach areas and improved visibility of the work area.
- Black colour The black colour of the plier may be used for aesthetic purposes or to help identify the tool in a crowded dental tray.
- Ergonomic handle design Orthodontic instruments are often designed with comfortable, easy-to-grip handles to reduce hand fatigue during long procedures.
- Sterilizable Many orthodontic instruments are made from materials that can be sterilized, such as stainless steel, to help prevent the spread of infection.
There are no reviews yet.