This is an example of mega menu dropdown. You can edit it from admin panel -> HTML Blocks -> Menu shop.
All these pages are not included with a dummy content. You can configure your shop page as you need in Theme Settings -> Shop.
Rongeurs are a type of dental instrument used to remove plaque and tartar from the teeth. They are used by dentists in the process of scaling, which is the removal of excess tooth structure that can interfere with the health and function of your teeth.
Bone Rongeurs are made from stainless steel or titanium, and they have a sharp point on one end and a rounded handle on the other. The sharp end is used to scrape away plaque and tartar from below the gum line, while the handle is used to pry off any remaining surface material from your tooth.
Our Rongeurs Dental Instruments
Our rongeurs dental instruments are designed to help you reach the highest standards of excellence, while still staying within budget. They’re lightweight and easy to use, so they won’t weigh down your arms or back when you’re working on tiny patients with braces and other equipment. And they’re durable, so they’ll hold up even through years of constant use!
Bone Rongeur Dental Uses
Our Rongeurs dental instruments are used to remove carious teeth, clean teeth and fill cavities. They can also be used for other dental treatments such as cleaning gum tissue, removing tartar and plaque, and polishing. The instruments have an adjustable jaw so they can be used on a variety of patients.
Features Of Our Bone Rongeur Dental Instruments Uses
Rongeurs are a type of dental instrument that is commonly used in oral surgery to remove or trim bone and soft tissue. Some features of Rongeur dental instruments include:
- Beak Rongeurs have a sharp beak that is designed to cut through hard tissue, such as bone.
- Jaws The jaws of Rongeurs are typically curved and serrated to provide a better grip on the tissue being removed.
- Handle The handle of Rongeurs is often ergonomically designed to provide a comfortable grip, which allows for greater precision and control during use.
- Size Rongeurs come in a range of sizes to accommodate various surgical procedures and different anatomical locations in the mouth.
- Material Rongeurs are typically made of high-quality stainless steel, which is durable and resists corrosion.
- Types There are several types of Rongeurs, including straight and curved, with the latter being further divided into up-biting and down-biting varieties.
Overall, Bone Rongeurs are an essential tool in dental surgery and are designed to provide a safe and effective way to remove or trim bone and soft tissue.