An LRD Perforated Aluminum Tray is a type of dental impression tray that is made of lightweight perforated aluminum.
Here are some features of LRD Perforated Aluminum Trays
- Lightweight LRD Perforated Aluminum Trays are lightweight and easy to handle, making them comfortable for dental professionals and patients.
- Perforated The trays have perforations, which allow the impression material to flow through and capture an accurate impression of the patient’s teeth and gums.
- Durable Despite being lightweight, LRD Perforated Aluminum Trays are also durable, and they can withstand the force of the impression material and the patient’s bite.
- Non-toxic LRD Perforated Aluminum Trays are non-toxic and safe for use in the mouth.
- Easy to clean The perforations on the tray make it easy to clean and disinfect, which helps to prevent the spread of infection and disease.
- Customizable Like other types of impression trays, LRD Perforated Aluminum Trays come in a variety of sizes and shapes and can be customized to fit a patient’s unique mouth shape and dentition.
- Compatibility LRD Perforated Aluminum Trays are