Features of Universal Curette
- Universal curettes are double-ended hand instruments used for the removal of subgingival calculus and plaque
- Constructed with stainless steel for durability and easy sterilization
- Rounded tips to prevent tissue trauma
- Ergonomic handle design for comfortable use
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver in the mouth
- Available in different sizes and designs to accommodate different tooth surfaces and contours
- The blade is angled at a specific degree for optimal access to subgingival areas
- Some universal curettes have a slightly curved blade to access the root surface more effectively
- Some may have a slightly rounded tip for more precision and safety.
- Different designs and blade angles of universal curettes can be used for both anterior and posterior teeth.
- Some have the same blade angle on both ends, some have different angles on each end.
There are no reviews yet.