The Bone Chisel is a dental surgical instrument used for shaping and cutting bone tissue during oral surgery procedures.
Some of its features include
- Single-ended design, with a sharp, cutting edge on one end
- Available in various sizes and angles to suit different surgical needs
- Made from stainless steel, which is durable and easy to sterilize
- The handle is usually made of plastic or rubber for a comfortable grip.
- The chisel tip can be straight or curved, depending on the intended use.
- The cutting edge is usually sharp and smooth to provide precision and efficiency in cutting the bone.
The Bone chisel is commonly used for procedures such as periodontal surgery, implant placement, and sinus lifts, as well as for reshaping and removing excess bone during dental implant surgery.
There are no reviews yet.