The Doyen mouth gag is a dental instrument that is used to hold a patient’s mouth open during dental procedures.
Here are some features of the Doyen mouth gag
- Material The Doyen mouth gag is typically made of high-quality stainless steel, which makes it durable and resistant to corrosion.
- Design The Doyen mouth gag has a curved shape that conforms to the natural shape of the mouth. It has two prongs that fit between the upper and lower teeth to hold the mouth open. The prongs are typically covered with silicone or other soft material to prevent damage to the teeth and gums.
- Size The Doyen mouth gag comes in different sizes to accommodate different mouth sizes. The size of the gag you choose will depend on the patient’s age and the size of their mouth.
- Adjustability The Doyen mouth gag is designed to be adjustable, so that it can be tightened or loosened to hold the mouth open at the desired width.
- Sterilization The Doyen mouth gag is designed to be sterilized before and after each use to prevent the spread of bacteria and infection. It can be sterilized using a variety of methods, such as autoclaving or chemical sterilization.
- Comfort The Doyen mouth gag is designed to be comfortable for the patient during use. The silicone or other soft material covering the prongs helps to prevent discomfort or injury to the teeth and gums.
Reusability The Doyen mouth gag can be reused multiple times, as long as it is properly cleaned and sterilized between uses. This makes it a cost-effective option for dental practices.
There are no reviews yet.