Here are some common features you can expect to find in an excavator-19H:
Sharp, Precision Tip: The tip of the excavator-19H is designed to be sharp and precise, allowing for easy removal of decayed tooth material while minimizing trauma to healthy tissue.
- Stainless Steel Construction: Most excavators are made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring long-lasting use and easy sterilization.
- Comfortable Grip: A comfortable grip is essential for precise and efficient excavation, so many excavator models feature ergonomic handles for enhanced comfort and control.
- Easy to Clean: Excavators must be cleaned and sterilized between uses to prevent the spread of infection, so most models are easy to clean and disinfect.
- Multiple Sizes: Excavators come in a variety of sizes to accommodate different teeth and treatment needs.
- Versatile Use: Excavators can be used for a wide range of dental procedures, from removing carious dentin to shaping and smoothing tooth surfaces.
- Lightweight and Compact: Many excavators are designed to be lightweight and compact, making them easy to handle and store.
Affordable: Excavators are a relatively inexpensive tool, making them an essential addition to any dental practice’s toolkit.