Hollenback chisels are dental instruments specially used for shaping and sculpting tooth structure during restorative procedures.
- Thin, pointed blade for precise shaping and sculpting of tooth structure
- Handle for grip and control
- Available in a variety of sizes to accommodate different tasks and tooth anatomy
- Can be used for removing the decay, preparing tooth surfaces for fillings, and contouring fillings
- Made of high-quality stainless steel for durability and sterilization
- Typically used in restorative dentistry procedures
- Some of the Hollenback chisels come with a double-ended design which increases the versatility of the instrument.
- The tip of the chisel is usually sharpened on both sides to allow for easy access to all surfaces of the tooth.
- The design of the handle allows for a comfortable grip, which reduces hand fatigue during prolonged use.