Rdm Dental’s long handle distal end cutter is a specialized tool in orthodontics and dentistry. It is designed to cut the distal ends of orthodontic wires, which are the ends farthest from the teeth. The long handle of the cutter allows for better access and control when working in the back of the mouth.
The distal end cutter typically consists of two sharp cutting edges angled to facilitate easy and precise wire-cutting. The long handle provides leverage and allows the orthodontist or dentist to apply the necessary force to cut through the wire effectively.
Orthodontic pliers apply pressure on the teeth and gradually move them into the desired position. As the treatment progresses, these pliers may need to be shortened or adjusted to accommodate changes in tooth alignment. The distal end cutter is essential for trimming the wires to the appropriate length.
When using a long handle distal end cutter, the orthodontist or dentist carefully positions the cutting edges around the wire, ensuring a clean and precise cut. This tool is specifically designed for cutting orthodontic wires and may not be suitable for other wires or materials.
It’s important to note that using our long handle distal end cutter requires professional training and expertise. Only qualified orthodontists or dentists should use this tool to ensure safe and accurate wire cutting during orthodontic treatments or dental procedures.
The German tungsten carbide Long Handle Distal End Cutter orthodontic plier is available in black or white finish, with a customize handle length.
Here are the features of a German tungsten carbide long handle distal end cutter
- Made of tungsten carbide, a hard and strong material, for efficient and long-lasting cutting
- Long handle design provides leverage and easier access to hard-to-reach areas in the mouth
- Narrow, pointed tip for precise cutting of wire
- Serrated jaws to grip wire securely
- Built-in wire bending slot or groove
- Round handle to reduce fatigue during prolonged use
- Ergonomic design for comfort and ease of use
- Sterilizable or autoclavable materials allow for clean and safe use in a clinical setting.