RDM Periotom dental tools, also known as periodontal scalers or curettes, are used by dentists to remove plaque and tartar from teeth, especially around the gum line.
Some key features of Periotom dental tools include
- Double-ended design Periotom dental tools have pointed and flat ends, allowing versatility in different cleaning scenarios.
- Sharpness The pointed end of the tool is sharpened to allow for easy removal of plaque and tartar.
- Durability These tools are typically made of stainless steel, which is durable and easy to sterilize.
- Handle Periotom dental tools typically have a handle for easy grip and control during cleaning.
- Size They come in different sizes to cater to various cleaning needs.
- Design Some Periotom dental tools have a unique design that allows users to reach areas of the mouth that are difficult to access with other types of elevators.
- Angulation Some dental tools have an angulation on the tip to help reach specific mouth areas.
- Ergonomics Some dental tools have a handle design that provides a comfortable grip and reduces hand fatigue.
- Locking mechanism Some dental tools have a locking mechanism that keeps the devices in the desired position during use.