Periotom dental tools, also known as periodontal scalers or curettes, are used by dentists to remove plaque and tartar from teeth, especially around the gum line.
Some key features of Periotom dental tools include
- Double-ended design Periotom dental tools have a pointed end and a flat end, allowing for versatility in different cleaning scenarios.
- Sharpness The pointed end of the tool is sharpened to allow for easy removal of plaque and tartar.
- Durability These tools are typically made of stainless steel, which is durable and easy to sterilize.
- Handle Periotom dental tools typically have a handle for easy grip and control during the cleaning procedure.
- Size They come in different sizes to cater for various cleaning needs.
- Design Some Periotom dental tools have a unique design which allows the user to reach areas of the mouth that are difficult to access with other types of elevators.
- Angulation Some dental tools have an angulation on the tip of the tool to help reach specific areas of the mouth.
- Ergonomics Some dental tools have a handle design that provides a comfortable grip and reduces hand fatigue.
- Locking mechanism Some dental tools have a locking mechanism that keeps the tools in the desired position during use.
There are no reviews yet.