RDM Dental pin and ligature silver cutter with straight jaws is used in dentistry for cutting and removing orthodontic wires, ligatures, and other small objects. It is designed with straight jaws to provide precision and control during dental procedures.
The cutter is typically made of high-quality stainless steel or similar material to ensure durability and resistance to corrosion. It features sharp edges on the jaws, allowing clean and efficient material cutting.
The primary function of this tool is to trim and remove orthodontic wires, commonly used in braces to align and straighten teeth. The straight jaws of the cutter enable it to reach difficult-to-access areas in the mouth and accurately cut the wires without causing any harm to the patient.
The pin and ligature silver cutter can be used to remove ligatures, which are small elastic or wire ties used to hold the archwire in place. The cutter’s precise cutting action makes it easier to remove these ligatures without damaging the surrounding structures.
Our pin and ligature silver cutter with straight jaws is essential in dentistry, particularly in orthodontics, allowing dental professionals to perform precise and efficient wire-cutting procedures while ensuring patient comfort and safety.
A pin and ligature cutter is an orthodontic plier used by dentists and orthodontists to cut orthodontic pins and ligatures (small rubber bands used to secure wires to brackets).
Some features of these pliers may include
- German tungsten carbide inserts These inserts are made of tungsten carbide, a hard and durable material that is resistant to wear and tear. They are often used in dental instruments because they can withstand the high force required for orthodontic work.
- Pin and ligature cutter The pliers are designed with a cutter specifically for cutting orthodontic pins and ligatures.
- Straight jaws The pliers may have straight jaws, which help cut wires and other orthodontic appliances with a straight edge.
- Durability The tungsten carbide pad is highly resistant to wear and abrasion, ensuring that the tool will have a long lifespan even with frequent use.
- Efficient bracket removal Tungsten carbide pads are designed to remove orthodontic brackets with minimal damage to teeth and gums.
- Comfortable grip The tool is designed with a handle that allows the user to hold it securely and comfortably, making it easier to apply pressure and remove brackets precisely.
- Lightweight and compact The tool is likely to be lightweight and compact in size, making it easy to handle and store.
- Sterilizable The tool can be sterilized to maintain cleanliness and prevent cross-contamination between patients.
- Easy to use The tool is likely to be user-friendly, with a simple design that allows for quick and easy bracket removal.