I’m not familiar with a specific dental tool called “Tanner”, However, there are a few dental tools that have similar names like “Tannenbaum” or “Tannenbaum Periotome” which is a periodontal surgical instrument used to remove the overhanging bone that surrounds the tooth.
Some key features of Tannenbaum Periotome dental tools include
- Single-ended design Tannenbaum Periotome dental tools have a single, pointed end that is designed for removing overhanging bone.
- Sharpness The pointed end of the tool is sharpened to allow for easy penetration of the bone.
- Durability These tools are typically made of stainless steel, which is durable and easy to sterilize.
- Handle Tannenbaum Periotome dental tools typically have a handle for easy grip and control during the surgical procedure.
- Size They come in different sizes to cater for various surgical needs.
- Design Some Tannenbaum Periotome dental tools have a unique design which allows the user to reach areas of the mouth that are difficult to access with other types of instruments.
- Angulation Some dental tools have an angulation on the tip of the tool to help reach specific areas of the mouth.
Ergonomics Some dental tools have a handle design that provides a comfortable grip and reduces hand fatigue.