A W-Barry Root Elevator is a type of dental instrument used in the extraction of teeth, specifically for upper molar teeth extraction.
Some key features of this tool include
- A long, thin shaft with a W-shaped or Double-Ended flattened, scoop-shaped end
- The W-shaped or Double-Ended scoop-shaped end is used to loosen and elevate the tooth from its socket.
- The handle provides a comfortable grip for the dentist to use the tool with precision.
- The tool is typically made of stainless steel or other durable materials that are easy to sterilize.
- The size and shape of the W-shaped or Double-Ended scoop-shaped end may vary to accommodate different types of teeth.
- The tool is used to loosen and elevate the tooth from its socket, making it an important tool in the process of tooth extraction.
- The tool’s tip can be used to gently elevate and loosen the periodontal ligament for easy tooth extraction.
- They are typically used for upper molar teeth extractions as the W-shaped or Double-Ended shape of the tool matches the contours of the socket.
- They come in different sizes and shapes to cater different teeth extraction needs.
- The W-shaped or Double-Ended design allows for better access to the root of the tooth and the ability to use it on multiple angles.
There are no reviews yet.