Bandage Scissors are a type of medical scissors that are used in the dental field.
Some of their features include
- Sharp, pointed tips that allow for easy cutting of bandages, gauze, and other materials
- Serrated blades that help grip and cut through materials more easily
- Durable stainless steel construction that is easy to sterilize
- Handle design that allows for a comfortable grip and precise control during cutting
- The curved or angled shape of the blades aids in reaching hard-to-access areas.
- Some bandage scissors come with a blunt tip on one side of the blade, which allows for the safe separation of the bandages from the wound without the risk of injury.
RDM Bandage Scissors are commonly used in dental procedures for cutting bandages and gauze, as well as for cutting through clothing and other materials during emergency situations.