Angulated Dean Scissors are a dental surgical instrument commonly used to cut soft tissue, such as gums or mucosa, during oral surgery procedures.
Some of their features include
- Angled design The scissors have an angled tip, which allows for better visibility and access to hard-to-reach areas.
- Sharp, pointed tips The scissors have sharp tips that allow precise soft tissue cutting.
- Serrated blades The blades of the scissors are serrated, which helps grip and cut through tissue more easily.
- Durable stainless steel construction The scissors are made of stainless steel, which is durable and easy to sterilize.
- Handle design The scissors’ handle is designed for a comfortable grip and precise control during cutting.
- The scissors can come with different angles of the tip depending on the intended use.
- The scissors can be curved or straight.
Angulated Dean Scissors are commonly used in dental procedures such as periodontal surgery, implant placement, and oral biopsy.