Bite stick orthodontics is a treatment approach that uses a specialized tool called a bite stick to help correct certain orthodontic problems. The bite stick is a small, pencil-shaped device that is made of plastic and fits between the upper and lower teeth.
Here are some features of bite stick orthodontics
- Non-Invasive Bite stick orthodontics is a non-invasive treatment approach that does not require any brackets or wires. It is a simple and painless way to correct certain orthodontic problems.
- Corrects Specific Problems Bite stick orthodontics is used to correct specific problems, such as overbites, underbites, crossbites, and open bites.
- Convenient Bite stick orthodontics is a convenient treatment option that can be used at home or in the office. Patients can use the bite stick on their own time and don’t need to make frequent trips to the orthodontist.
- Affordable Bite stick orthodontics is an affordable treatment option compared to other orthodontic treatments. It is also covered by many insurance plans.
- Minimal Maintenance The bite stick requires minimal maintenance and can be easily cleaned with soap and water.
Fast Results Bite stick orthodontics can produce results quickly, often in just a few months, depending on the severity of the orthodontic problem.