A ligature director is a dental instrument that is used to place and manipulate ligatures or orthodontic elastics.
Here are some features of the ligature director dental instrument
- Shape and Size The ligature director is a small, pencil-shaped instrument that is typically made of stainless steel. It features a pointed, curved tip that is designed to hold and place orthodontic ligatures or elastics.
- Precision The small, pointed tip of the ligature director allows for precise placement and manipulation of ligatures or elastics. This feature ensures that the orthodontic materials are properly positioned and secured for effective treatment.
- Versatility The ligature director is versatile and can be used for a wide range of orthodontic procedures, such as placing arch wires, elastics, and ligatures.
- Comfort The ligature director is designed with a comfortable handle that allows for a secure grip during use. This design ensures that the dental professional can manipulate the ligature or elastic with ease and comfort.
- Easy to Clean The ligature director is made from high-quality stainless steel, which makes it easy to clean and sterilize, ensuring a sterile working environment.
Cost-effective The ligature director is an affordable dental instrument, making it an accessible tool for dental professionals.