A straight blade holder is a dental tool that is used to hold and maneuver straight blades, such as scalers or curettes. It typically features a handle for easy grip and control and a mechanism for securely clamping the blade in place.
Some common features of a straight blade holder dental tool include
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable grip
- Clamping mechanism to secure the blade in place
- Adjustable angle feature to change the angle of the blade for improved access to hard-to-reach areas
- Autoclavable for sterilization
- Stainless steel construction for durability and rust-resistance
- Lightweight for easy handling
- Easy to clean
- Smooth operation
- Suitable for different types of blades
- Available in different sizes and designs to cater to the needs of different dental professionals.
- Comfortable grip
- Easy to use
There are no reviews yet.