The Lucas Bone Curette is a dental surgical instrument that is used to remove or reshape bone tissue during periodontal procedures, implant placement, and sinus lifts.
The main features of the Lucas Bone Curette include:
- Double-ended design The Lucas Bone Curette has a sharp, scoop-shaped tip on one end and a blunt, rounded tip on the other end.
- Sizes and angles The Lucas Bone Curette are available in various sizes and angles to suit different surgical needs.
- Stainless steel construction The Lucas Bone Curette is made from stainless steel, which is durable and easy to sterilize.
- Handle design The handle of the Lucas Bone Curette is usually made of plastic or rubber, which is comfortable to hold and easy to grip.
- Sterilizable The tool is autoclavable and can be sterilized.
- Precision: The sharp tip and scoop shape of the tool allows for the precise removal of bone tissue.