Periosteal Molt dental tools are used to elevate the periodontal membrane from the bone during a surgical procedure.
Some key features of these tools include
- Double-ended design: Periosteal Molt dental tools have a pointed end and a flat end, allowing for versatility in different surgical scenarios.
- Sharpness: The pointed end of the tool is sharpened to allow for easy penetration of the periodontal membrane.
- Durability: These tools are typically made of stainless steel, which is durable and easy to sterilize.
- Handle: Periosteal Molt dental tools typically have a handle for easy grip and control during the surgical procedure.
- Size: They come in different sizes to cater for various surgical needs.
- Design: Some Periosteal Molt dental tools have a curved design which allows the user to reach areas of the mouth that are difficult to access with a straight design.
- Ergonomics: Some dental tools have a handle design that provides a comfortable grip and reduces hand fatigue.
- Locking mechanism: Some dental tools have a locking mechanism that keeps the tools in the desired position during use.