Periosteal Seldin dental tools are a type of periodontal elevators used by dentists during surgical procedures to raise the periodontal membrane from the bone.
Some key features of Periosteal Seldin dental tools include
- Double-ended design Periosteal Seldin dental tools have a pointed end and a flat end, allowing for versatility in different surgical scenarios.
- Sharpness The pointed end of the tool is sharpened to allow for easy penetration of the periodontal membrane.
- Durability These tools are typically made of stainless steel, which is durable and easy to sterilize.
- Handle Periosteal Seldin dental tools typically have a handle for easy grip and control during the surgical procedure.
- Size They come in different sizes to cater for various surgical needs.
- Design Some Periosteal Seldin dental tools have a unique design which allows the user to reach areas of the mouth that are difficult to access with other types of elevators.
- Angulation Some dental tools have an angulation on the tip of the tool to help reach specific areas of the mouth.
- Ergonomics Some dental tools have a handle design that provides a comfortable grip and reduces hand fatigue.
- Locking mechanism Some dental tools have a locking mechanism that keeps the tools in the desired position during use.