Color-coded perio prob dental tools, also known as periodontal probes, are instruments used to measure the depth of periodontal pockets around teeth. They are used to help diagnose and monitor periodontal disease.
Some features of color-coded perio prob dental tools include
- Color-coded by size, which allows for easy identification and selection of the appropriate size for the pocket being measured
- Millimeter markings on the handle, allow for accurate measurement of pocket depth
- Stainless steel construction for durability and easy sterilization
- A variety of sizes is available, with different working lengths and tip sizes to reach different areas of the mouth
- Some designs have a handle with a textured grip for improved control and precision during use.
- Some designs come with a plastic or metal protector for the tip, to prevent injury to the soft tissue of the mouth.
- Some designs have a unique tip shape for a specific use, for example for molar or incisor teeth.
- They have a pointed tip, used to measure the depth of periodontal pockets around the tooth.
There are no reviews yet.