The Williams Perio Probe Dental Instrument comes with two different sized tips: one small (1/8 inch diameter), which is designed for use in children’s mouths; and one large (1/4 inch diameter), which can be used by adults or children alike.
Here are some features of this dental tool
- Designed specifically for periodontal examinations and charting
- Has a unique triangular cross-section to fit into interdental spaces
- Features millimeter markings for precise measurement of pocket depths
- Has a rounded tip to prevent tissue trauma
- Constructed with stainless steel for durability and easy sterilization
- Ergonomic handle design for comfortable use
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver in the mouth
- It comes in different sizes, with different working-end tips, for use in different parts of the mouth.