The probes are available in a variety of colors, including green, red and purple. Each color has its own set of uses: blue is used for gum probing; white is used for probing around teeth; yellow is used for probing between teeth; and green is used for probing below the gum line.
These are some features of this tool
- Color-coded for easy identification and organization
- Each color corresponds to a specific size or measurement range
- Can be used for measuring periodontal pocket depths and determining the severity of periodontal disease
- Constructed with stainless steel for durability and easy sterilization
- Rounded tips to prevent tissue trauma
- Ergonomic handle design for comfortable use
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver in the mouth
- Some probes may have millimeter markings for precise measurement
- Some Color-coded periodontal probes may come with different working-end tips, for use in different parts of the mouth.
There are no reviews yet.