Our micro long handle distal end cutter is a specialized tool used in various medical and dental procedures. It is designed with a long handle to provide better access and control during the cutting process. The distal end cutter is typically used to trim or cut the distal ends of wires, such as orthodontic wires or surgical wires, in a precise and controlled manner.
The micro long handle distal end cutter is commonly used by orthodontists, dentists, and surgeons who work with orthodontic appliances, dental braces, or other surgical procedures where wire cutting is required. The tool features sharp, durable blades that can easily cut through wires of different thicknesses.
Our long cutter handle allows users to reach difficult-to-access areas within the oral cavity or surgical site. This extended reach is particularly beneficial when working in tight spaces or when high precision is required.
When using a micro long handle distal end cutter, following proper safety precautions and guidelines is essential to ensure optimal results and minimize the risk of injury. Users should wear appropriate protective gear, such as gloves and eye protection, and use the tool cautiously to avoid accidental slips or cuts.
Our plier has been tested and proven effective by dentists and orthodontists worldwide. It comes with a convenient storage case to keep your tools organized and easily accessible when needed.
Here are the features of a German tungsten carbide micro long handle distal end cutter
- Made of tungsten carbide, a hard and strong material, for efficient and long-lasting cutting
- Micro size and long handle design provides leverage and easier access to hard-to-reach areas in the mouth, especially in cases where precision is required
- Narrow, pointed tip for precise cutting of wire
- Serrated jaws to grip wire securely
- Built-in wire bending slot or groove
- Round handle to reduce fatigue during prolonged use
- Ergonomic handle design for comfort and ease of use
- Sterilizable or autoclavable materials to allow for clean and safe use in a clinical setting.