Apical Root Elevators, also known as Luxating Elevators, are dental tools used for elevating and luxating teeth during extractions. They are typically used during surgical extractions to loosen the tooth’s periodontal ligament and separate it from the socket.
The main features of Apical Root Elevators include
- A pointed or scooped tip for engaging and lifting the root of the tooth
- A handle that can be angled or curved for improved grip and control
- Different sizes, shapes, and angles to fit different teeth and extraction needs
- Serrated or ridged tip for added grip on the tooth (some variations)
- Made of high-quality stainless steel for durability and sterilization.
- Can be used in different surgical extraction techniques, such as peristome, to loosen the tooth from the socket.
- Can be used in combination with other dental extraction tools, such as forceps, to safely and efficiently remove teeth.
There are no reviews yet.