Seldin elevators are a type of dental instrument used during tooth extractions. They are designed to elevate and luxate (loosen) teeth from their sockets.
Some common features of Seldin elevators include
- A long, thin handle with a small, angled tip at the end
- The tip is designed to fit between the tooth and the socket, and to apply leverage to lift the tooth out of the socket
- Different tip angles and shapes to accommodate various tooth positions and extraction techniques
- A handle that is easy to grip and maneuver
- Stainless steel construction for durability and easy sterilization
- A variety of sizes to fit different teeth
It is important to note that the use of Seldin elevator is not the only way to extract a tooth and it should only be used by a trained and licensed dental professional.
There are no reviews yet.