An Ivory Dam Clamp Holder is a dental tool that is used in restorative dentistry to hold an ivory dam in place during the restoration of a tooth.
Some features of an Ivory Dam Clamp Holder include
- Compatibility It is designed to work with a specific type of ivory dam.
- Clamping mechanism It has a mechanism that securely holds the ivory dam in place.
- Adjustability It may have an adjustable design that allows for customization of the fit of the ivory dam.
- Durability It is made of durable materials that can withstand the demands of dental procedures.
- Easy to use It is designed to be easy to use and operate by dental professionals.
An Ivory Dam is a rubber dam that is designed to isolate the tooth from the oral cavity to keep it clean and dry during dental procedures. Please note that different brands or manufacturers may have different features.