A rubber dam frame is a dental instrument used to isolate one or more teeth during various dental procedures, such as fillings, root canals, and periodontal treatment.
Some common features of young rubber dam frame include
- A metal frame that holds the rubber dam in place over the teeth being treated
- Adjustable clamps that securely grip the tooth or teeth being treated
- A variety of sizes and shapes to fit different mouths and teeth
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Constructed of stainless steel for durability and easy sterilization
Rubber Dam also helps in preventing contamination of the field and also helps in preventing the patient from swallowing or inhaling the materials used during the procedure. It also keeps the field dry and saliva free making it easy for the dentist to work.
There are no reviews yet.