A Stokes Dam Clamp is a dental tool that is used in restorative dentistry to hold a rubber dam in place during dental procedures.
Some features of a Stokes Dam Clamp include
- Compatibility: It is designed to work with a specific type of rubber dam.
- Clamping mechanism: It has a mechanism that securely holds the rubber dam in place.
- Adjustability: It may have an adjustable design that allows for customization of the fit of the rubber dam.
- Durability: It is made of durable materials that can withstand the demands of dental procedures.
- Easy to use: It is designed to be easy to use and operate by dental professionals.
A rubber dam is a sheet of latex or non-latex material that is placed over a tooth or group of teeth to isolate them from the oral cavity during dental procedures. Please note that different brands or manufacturers may have different features.