A White Dam Clamp is a dental tool that is used in restorative dentistry to hold a white dam in place during the restoration of a tooth.
Some features of a White Dam Clamp include
- Compatibility It is designed to work with a specific type of white dam.
- Clamping mechanism It has a mechanism that securely holds the white dam in place.
- Adjustability It may have an adjustable design that allows for customization of the fit of the white dam.
- Durability It is made of durable materials that can withstand the demands of dental procedures.
- Easy to use It is designed to be easy to use and operate by dental professionals.
A White Dam is a rubber dam that is designed to isolate the tooth from the oral cavity to keep it clean and dry during dental procedures. It is similar to Ivory Dam Clamp but it is made of a transparent material which allows better visualization of the tooth. Please note that different brands or manufacturers may have different features.
There are no reviews yet.